A RELIABLE PARTNER
Professionalism and reliability
Through the professional approach of our employees to the clients, Konvereks maintains and improves the reputation of a reliable and competent partner.
Integrated management system policy statement
Our vision is to be a company recognized for providing services in design, manufacture, sales, building electrical installations, commissioning, maintenance, servicing and management of worn components of the power supply systems and standby sources of electrical energy in the market of Serbia, having a great share in other regional markets.
Konvereks provides their customers with quality and timely services which meet their requirements, needs and expectations.
Through the professional approach of the employees to the clients, Konvereks maintains and improves the reputation of a reliable and competent partner, which requires:
- Establishing strong relations with customers/ clients and timely meeting their requirements and needs, in the way that it transforms the business relations into a sense of complete reliability and security in the installed equipment and its functionality,
- Constant improvement of the current and development of a new range of services, thus keeping pace with the technological development in the field of uninterruptible power supply,
- Establishing firm partnership with large organizations in Serbia, based on long-term Maintenance contracts for power supply systems,
- Providing the highest quality of spare parts and materials, relying on the network of permanent, reliable and certified suppliers, in the first place equipment manufacturers,
- Planning long-term training program for all employees for obtaining a high level of skills and competences,
- Establishing efficient and certified systems of quality management, protection of environment and occupational health and safety by applying standardized work procedures based on the modern management principles,
- Our long-term goals are safety and continual improvement of facilities and health and safety protection, aiming at zero risk for employees, contractors and visitors by complying with the law as a conditio sine qua non,
- Our operations are designed to prevent pollution, to permanently improve environment protection and to provide controlled waste handling.
QMS (Quality Management System) – the system clearly and precisely defining the method of work and procedures applied in certain circumstances.
EMS (Environmental Management System) – the standard regulating effective and efficient management of all risks relevant for ecological aspects of the environment.
OHS (Occupational Health and Safety) – the standard defining requirements for management of occupational health and safety.