Delivery and installation of single-phase UPS with Li-Ion batteries
We have equipped branches of a foreign bank, operating in Serbia, with single phase UPS devices which use Li-Ion batteries instead of VRLA. The use of lithium-ion batteries is the key change in the infrastructure of power supply systems in data centres. These batteries have numerous benefits:
• They are lighter than lead acid batteries by 60-70%;
• They have smaller dimensions by 40- 60%;
• They have 10 times more the number of charging and discharging cycles;
• Their charging time is faster and
• Their expected lifetime is 2- 3 times longer than lifetime of VRLA batteries.
If you have problems with the rack space, single phase UPS devices with Li-Ion batteries are the right solution for you.