Join our team
Since it was founded, Konvereks has been building its reputation and has been recognized in the market as an employer who has a professional and responsible attitude towards its employees.
Our values are flexibility, adaptability to innovations and permanent development. In our day- to- day business, we encounter a variety of challenges, we solve them and set new goals– to be better, to provide best quality services, and keep pace with the world’s trends.
In case you recognize yourself as a new member of our team, fill in the form and contact us.
- University degree in Electric Engineering;
- Working experience in the same or similar jobs;
- Advanced knowledge in written and spoken English;
- Valid B driving license;
- Professional licenses of Serbian Chamber of Engineers are an advantage.
- Project management in the field of power supply;
- Providing technical support and solution;
- Cooperation and developing strong relations with clients, supervisors and foreign partners;
- Coordination of project tasks and providing resources for project implementation;
- Independent decision making;
- Maintaining good communication and close cooperation with the team;
- Making plans, providing support during project implementation, checking the outcome and act according to the results.
- Secondary school or bachelor degree in electric engineering;
- Experience in installation, maintenance and servicing of electric equipment (desirable in the
powers supply products);
- Computer skills;
- Intermediate English knowledge (written and spoken);
- Valid B driving license.
- Providing installation services;
- Delivering the equipment to customer location;
- Commisioning of the equipment and putting in operation (Racks, UPSs, Batteries, DC power supplies, Generators);
- Preventive maintenance at the customer’s locations;
- Corrective maintenance of equipment in the service center or at the customer’s locations;
- Responding to emergency services for contractual clients 24/7;
- Solving customer`s claims and complaints.
- Working experience in B2B sale of electric equipment
- Computer skills (MS Office, Internet)
- Advanced in English (spoken and written)
- Valid B driving license
- Market research, finding new customers, establishing long-term cooperation and maintain the contacts with current customers;
- Project management – from negotiations, through purchase to implementation;
- Creating product and service sales strategy;
- Following new market trends and permanent enhancement of personal knowledge;
- Regular and active creating and presenting the sales reports;
- Participation in specialized presentations of the company and seminars/ fairs.
Whether you are experienced and want to change the job, or you are at the beginning of your professional career, fill in the form and help us to recognize you as a future member of our team. In addition to the fields marked as “compulsory” in the form, you can send your CV and a message.
Make sure to mark the position you are applying for.
Our Human Resources will contact you shortly.