Konvereks participated at the 11th International Conference on Electricity Distribution– CIRED, held from September 24th to 28th, 2018 at Kopaonik.
We presented GEL batteries, used for substations. They are an excellent replacement for flooded batteries since they do not require maintenance (fluid level checks, recharging, topping up,..), and special room or protective equipment since they are Valve Regulated Lead Acid Battery –VRLA. The main features of GEL batteries are:
- lifetime of 15 years,
- front terminal design for 12V blocks,
- 12V blocks with 100 Ah and 130 Ah capacity,
- 2V cells, with 220 Ah to 3640 Ah capacity,
- Positive tubular plates,
- OPzV cells (2V)
- UL94 V0 standard compliant fire-resistant housing,
- Excellent cyclic capability.